Monday, May 18, 2009

Hoang Xuan's birth mother

.

We received some documents from our agency, TDH last week. Among them was a form called Consent for Giving Up A Child. It names his birth mother. She is 28 years old. Her occupation is casual labour. Her circumstances are "My situation is very difficult and poor. I am unable to care for my child. It is an illegitimate child. I am never married". She signed the document with a fingerprint.
I am thinking about her a lot these days. What a heartbreaking situation. I know she did her best for him while she was carrying him. He was born at the Tra Vinh General Hospital. He's a healthy boy. I'm sure she loves him.
I wish her all the best. She gave me her child.

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing information for your son.

    Good luck

    Sandra (Mom to Mathieu Vung Tau 1 Dec 07)

    ReplyDelete